Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year
We are a Prime Taxation, London based Accountancy Practice, looking to strengthen our team and recruit an Accounts Manager.
As an Accounts Manager you will be responsible for:
Accounts Manager - About you:
To be considered for the Accounts Manager role you should have at least 3 years in UK practice.
You should be able to manage your own portfolio of owner managed business clients, assisting seniors with ad hoc assignments and be proactive with business development.
You should be self-motivated, energetic, be able to take the initiative with excellent planning, organisational and team working skills.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please apply providing a covering letter with your CV.
Accounts Manager - Schedule:
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm
Please read these screening questions and apply if you meet the criteria:
Do you have a minimum of 3 years UK practice experience?
Do you have software knowledge of Tax Filer, Sage 50 Accounts, Sage Cloud, Sage 50 Payroll, Xero or Quick Books?
Are you happy to manage your own portfolio of owner managed business clients?
We have a very exciting position to work for a business that specialises in financial excellence. We are seeking a money motivated sales individual, that is looking to take their career to the next level. If you are looking for a rewarding career in a booming industry, please read on!
Trading for over 7 years. With a sterling reputation and a track record of success, they help businesses of all sizes achieve financial harmony and prosperity. They integrate with market leading software platforms, such as Tax Filer, XERO, SAGE and QuickBooks. Their team of expert accountants ensures that their clients' financials are always in top-notch shape, allowing them to focus on what they do best – growing their businesses.
- Hybrid role – Office is based in London
- Identify and target potential clients within the UK. Your main target market will be UK based businesses.
- Conduct in-depth research to understand client needs.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan to achieve or exceed sales targets. Report directly to the Director who will assist you with development. (Not Micro Managing)
- Collaborate with the Accounting teams to provide excellent service that meets client specifications.
- Proven experience in B2B sales. A minimum of 5 years experience within an Accountancy Service sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with clients and colleagues.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with a track record of achieving and surpassing sales targets.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented mindset with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities effectively.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools to manage leads, opportunities, and customer interactions.
A very generous Basic Salary of £35,000-£50,000 is available with a rewarding uncapped commission structure that will leave you with a realistic OTE of another £30,000. Also included in the package are many other company benefits! For more information regarding this exciting role, APPLY NOW!
other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in London